Arlberg Active Adventure - the summer
Besides countless culinary delights from the Bregenzerwald or some relaxing time spent in the expansive countryside, there are a number of exciting activities for young and old alike:
- Teenage Outdoor Days / a week of pure action on the water, on the crags and in the air
- Karhorn-Klettersteig / superlative via ferrata with breath-taking mountain panoramas
- Adventure park / high ropes park over mountain stream, field and forest
- Canyoning / breath-taking gorges and countless waterfalls for the daring
- Rafting & Canadian canoes / experience the Lech, Europe’s last wild river up close
- Alpmuseum / an insight into history through the centuries, with an exhibition Alpine dairy
- Mountain and peak tours, countless mountain railways, exhibitions, museums and much more
The Upper Bregenz Forest region (Hinterer Bregenzerwald), which includes Schröcken, the Hochtannberg pass and the Arlberg itself, has always been a popular destination for those seeking relaxation and adventure. Every year, there are more than a million overnight stays in the three resorts of Schröcken, Lech and Warth alone.
Day visitors from the surrounding areas and countries visit the Arlberg and Hochtannberg in both summer and winter to enjoy the Alpine atmosphere and the diverse range of activities available.
Austria’s most beautiful place 2017
The Körbersee lake in Schröcken is just a proverbial stone’s throw away from the Arlberg Alpin Aparts. In the warmer months, this natural gem can be easily reached on foot from the hotel or apartments. In October 2017, Körbersee was voted Austria’s most beautiful place by an audience of millions on Austrian radio.
Official feature, ORF show “9 Plätze - 9 Schätze”: Schröcken is home to Austria’s most beautiful place
Fun & Action 365 x 24 h
The region all around the Arlberg is in season the whole year round. From culinary delights, to white-water rafting in the summer right up to heli-skiing in the winter. There is always something to experience here. You can also be sure of a varied winter holiday here.